COVID-19 RAPID TESTING PROGRAM
Trust the face-to-face experts to help you protect your people!
Apple Rock has been in the face-to-face marketing business for over 32 years as a custom solutions provider. Given our innate ability to help clients with their custom needs, it only made sense to us to shift our manufacturing focus to making and providing customized PPE materials during this pandemic.
We have now partnered with an established testing company to offer FDA Registered and EUA approved COVID-19 Rapid Tests. This is just an extension of all the other custom PPE solutions we are providing to help our customers and our communities stay safe during this time.
HOW WILL YOU PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS FROM COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Rapid test each person every 3 weeks
- Take temperature
- Complete COVID specific questionnaire
- Test again every 3 weeks to ensure no one becomes infected
EUA Approved COVID-19 IGM/IGG RAPID TEST:
- This test has been authorized by FDA under an EUA
- Quick finger prick for blood sample
- Detects both early marker and late marker, IgM/IgG antibodies
- Results within 15 minutes with 95% accuracy
- Test must be administered by a healthcare professional. No lab required.
- Kits includes: individually wrapped kits with a finger prick tool, a swab, solution, and a test plate.
- Kits are sold in sets of 50
Click here for COVID-19 Rapid Test References
|Result 1: One Line
Result 2: Multiple Lines
*FDA EUA approved BIOTIME SARS-CoV-2 IgG/IgM Rapid Qualitative Test must be administered by a healthcare professional. Tests will be shipped to your specified healthcare professional or we can provide one as part of the program.
FDA EUA Letter of Authorization RE: BIOTIME SARS-CoV-2 IgG/IgM Rapid Qualitative Test
- This test has not been FDA cleared or approved;
- This test has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories;
- This test has been authorized only for the presence of IgM and IgG antibodies against SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens; and
- This test is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
>> Watch the WFMY News 2 Interview with our CEO Eric Burg:
"Greensboro company transforms operation to make PPE" <<